Friday, 19/Apr/2024, 0:06 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS

Main | Guide: Convert PC Custom to Xbox360 Custom! - Forum | Sign Up | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Requests & Support » Support » Guide: Convert PC Custom to Xbox360 Custom!
Guide: Convert PC Custom to Xbox360 Custom!
Acid6D94Date: Wednesday, 20/Feb/2013, 0:53 AM | Message # 1
Site Owner & Creator
Group: Administrators
Programs Needed
1. Wwise v2010.3.3
2. Audacity
3. ww2ogg
4. Revorb
5. Rocksmith Custom Song Toolkit v1.1.1.1 or higher

Guide
1. Open Rocksmith Toolkit, move to DLC Packer/Unpacker tab, click unpack, select your PC custom song, unpack it to a location you can remember.
2. Once unpacked open the Rocksmith PC version of .ogg into ww2ogg
3. Open ww2ogg converted .ogg into Revorb
4. Open Converted .ogg into Audacity and export as .wav
5. Open Wwise v2010.3.3, then click Project>Project settings> under the general tab check Xbox360
6. Open .wav file into Wwise v2010.3.3 by creating a new project, dragging and dropping the .wav file into Default work unit under the Audio tab>Interactive music hierarchy
7. Expand the the Default work unit until you find your .wav file, double click it, under the general settings tab check stream and zero latency, both should be set at 100.
8. Click on the conversion settings tab, then check overide parent, under conversion settings click the >> then select Factory conversion settings>Vorbis>Vorbis quality medium, then hit edit next to the text box under conversion settings, on the xbox360 platform, use sterio for channels, 44100 for sample rate, then click edit next to those settings, next to seek table granularity select 16384, click OK.
9. Right click your .wav file under Default work unit, click convert, make sure Xbox360 is the only one check, then hit OK.
10. Once it has converted, find your where you saved the converted .ogg. Default directory is C:\Users\User\Documents\WwiseProjects\ProjectName\.cache\XBox360\SFX\.ogg
11. Once you have your Xbox360 compatiable .ogg, open the Rocksmith Toolkit, move to DLC package creator tab, uncheck PC, check Xbox360.
12. Fill in the info for the song.
13. Under Arrangements click add, find .xml's for PC custom song (Location should be where you unpacked from step 1, then song name\song name\GR\Behaviors\Songs\.xml) add .xml, fill in info for the selected arrangement, repeat for other guitar parts, bass, and vocals.
14. Under Files, click [...] next to "Album Art (.dds)" text box, add the album art for the song. (Location should be where you unpacked in step 1, then \song name\GRAssets\AlbumArt\.dds)
15. Under Files, click [...] next to "Converted audio for Xbox360 on Wwise 2010 (.ogg)" text box, select the .ogg file from step 10.
16. Click Generate, name file, and save where you can find it.

muffettsmanDate: Tuesday, 05/Mar/2013, 5:52 PM | Message # 2
Contributor
Group: Users
awesome tutorial - worked well just verified with the rocksmith intro song (also put it on your customs converted  by other people section i believe awaiting moderation) only part i wasn't certain about was how to verify the current avg tempo when creating the new package....  this is very exciting though going to see if i can automate the whole process and batch churn out everything that isn't already converted

ShankDate: Tuesday, 05/Mar/2013, 10:22 PM | Message # 3
Contributor
Am i the only one that has a problem with converting .ogg to .wav

Acid6D94Date: Saturday, 09/Mar/2013, 0:27 AM | Message # 4
Site Owner & Creator
Is your re-built .ogg not opening in Audacity or whats the problem?

Delex123Date: Saturday, 09/Mar/2013, 5:44 AM | Message # 5
Private
If the PC version of the song already included a custom tone, does the conversation process described by you takes it over to the xbox360 song?

Acid6D94Date: Saturday, 09/Mar/2013, 9:50 PM | Message # 6
Site Owner & Creator
I need to update the guide since we now have tone working but basically just click import in the tone section and select the PC package, once the tones are imported just select the correct tone when importing the arrangements.

ShankDate: Saturday, 09/Mar/2013, 10:41 PM | Message # 7
Contributor
Quote (Acid6D94)
Is your re-built .ogg not opening in Audacity or whats the problem?
It opens for a sec then stops converting and stays at 0 bytes

Acid6D94Date: Sunday, 10/Mar/2013, 5:20 PM | Message # 8
Site Owner & Creator
Quote (Shank)
It opens for a sec then stops converting and stays at 0 bytes
Thats strange, here is how I convert mine.

1. Make sure all contents for ww2ogg and revorb are extracted into the same folder
2. Copy .ogg that needs converting into folder with ww2ogg and revorb
3. Drag and drop .ogg that needs converting over ww2ogg.exe, it should create a new file in the same directory named something like (filename).ogg_conv.ogg
4. Drag and drop (filename).ogg_conv.ogg over revorb.exe
5. Drag and drop (filename).ogg_conv.ogg into Audacity
6. Change audio file as needed
7. Click file>export> choose .wav as format and save where you can locate it

I'll make a video of me converting a custom, so everyone can maybe understand a little better, and we can get many people converting.

ShankDate: Monday, 11/Mar/2013, 11:22 AM | Message # 9
Contributor
Quote (Acid6D94)
Thats strange, here is how I convert mine.1. Make sure all contents for ww2ogg and revorb are extracted into the same folder
2. Copy .ogg that needs converting into folder with ww2ogg and revorb
3. Drag and drop .ogg that needs converting over ww2ogg.exe, it should create a new file in the same directory named something like (filename).ogg_conv.ogg
4. Drag and drop (filename).ogg_conv.ogg over revorb.exe
5. Drag and drop (filename).ogg_conv.ogg into Audacity
6. Change audio file as needed
7. Click file>export> choose .wav as format and save where you can locate it

I'll make a video of me converting a custom, so everyone can maybe understand a little better, and we can get many people converting.
Hmm ok i followed that and before i convert it to .wav the .ogg was 2,625kb and lowered to 1 kb after i ww2ogged. lol i hope u understand that. does that normally happen for you?

Acid6D94Date: Monday, 11/Mar/2013, 5:18 PM | Message # 10
Site Owner & Creator
That's never happened to me, have you tried a different song file or re-downloading ww2ogg?

Acid6D94Date: Monday, 11/Mar/2013, 8:28 PM | Message # 11
Site Owner & Creator
I created a video of me converting a song for Xbox360, I added it to the first post. smile

ShankDate: Thursday, 14/Mar/2013, 10:48 AM | Message # 12
Contributor
Quote (Acid6D94)
That's never happened to me, have you tried a different song file or re-downloading ww2ogg?
I Downloaded a few songs and i got one to convert properly. So do you this just some songs dont work for some reason?

Acid6D94Date: Thursday, 14/Mar/2013, 5:16 PM | Message # 13
Site Owner & Creator
I haven't had any to not convert but that doesn't mean that there aren't any that can screw up. What song are you trying to convert that isn't working?

ShankDate: Friday, 15/Mar/2013, 10:51 AM | Message # 14
Contributor
Quote (Acid6D94)
I haven't had any to not convert but that doesn't mean that there aren't any that can screw up. What song are you trying to convert that isn't working?
ok so i just got it to work this is what i had to do:

1. Put everything in the same folder (ww2ogg, Revorb, and .ogg that im converting)
2. Right Clicked on folder and selected "Open Command Window Here"
3. it came up with the directory C://BLAHBLAH/ww2ogg>
4. i typed "ww2ogg.exe name of ogg.ogg"
So Basically C://BLAHBLAH/ww2ogg>ww2ogg.exe 123456789.ogg
5. Pushed enter and it converted without a problem

Acid6D94Date: Friday, 15/Mar/2013, 9:17 PM | Message # 15
Site Owner & Creator
Glad you got it working! biggrin

Forum » Requests & Support » Support » Guide: Convert PC Custom to Xbox360 Custom!
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright Acid6D94 © 2024